[Rhodes22-list] Bush Speech

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:44:42 EDT 2008

Rummy,

I feel your pain!  Now who are you going to get the money from?
Franklin Delano Raines, Obama's buddy, did have to pony up some cash
after he left Fannie Mae and perhaps we'll collect some from some
other Wall Street types.  But you're concentrating on "cutting off
your nose to spite your face".  You are the first turd headed down the
shitter (your description, not mine).  If the wheels fall off the
economy, how much money do you think will be spent on roofing?  We
have a gunshot victim lying on the floor and right now we need to
offer medical assistance.  We can argue about how many years to
sentence the shooter later.

Brad