[Rhodes22-list] Gas in TN-Brad

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 15:39:29 EDT 2008

Joe,

Richmond (VA) also spiked right after Ike; TV news interviewed a station owner who showed a an invoice noting that his next delivery would necessitate his selling the gas for 5.50/gal....needless to say, the state did as TN did & the suppliers backed off.

I think we will continue to see spot shortages for a while, but as Ed noted, a bit of a look around will solve the problem.

elle