[Rhodes22-list] ***POSSIBLE SPAM*** Re: Jim Johnston Mast HoistQuestion

jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net
Thu Sep 25 22:14:58 EDT 2008

Jery, Great input. Yes, waves and current could be factors in my
proposed use of
the mast lift. Dropping parts has always been one of my specialties. I
will keep
bigger bridges on my list. I live and sail in Michigan, the Mackinac
Bridge has
not been a problem. We did have to wait struggeling in a strong current at the
swing bridge to Manitoulin Island. A problem a smart capt. would have not
gotten into. Thanks for your time & input. Jim J
Quoting cjlowe at sssnet.com: