[Rhodes22-list] Political - Housing Market Meltdown

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Sep 26 10:49:44 EDT 2008

Brad,
Thanks for the video.  Agreed, a bit partisan, but it does tell an
interesting story.  Don't know that I've ever seen the situation laid
out quite like this before.  And Obama has pledge to expand housing for
low income American's.  Wonder if "the other side" told their side of
the story what it would look like?

As always, thanks for making me think!  Damn you! - rob