[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Be Scared, Be Very Scared!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:43:18 EDT 2008

Herb,

Thanks for the research and the clarification.  What started this
thread was my report about local prosecutors threatening private
citizens (yes Virginia, 507's are private citizens) speaking their
mind.  The NRA's attacks on Obama struck a nerve but what the Chicago
Boyz are really worried about is the "community organizing" days.
Most people who watch video clips of Rev. Wright think, "yeah, that's
a bit too radical for me but hey, that's just another religion".  The
real "smoking gun" in Obama's background is his relationship with Bill
Ayers.  Obama was Chairman of CAC (Chicago Annenberg Challenge), and
if the ideas promoted by the CAC see the light of day in the press,
most people will think, "who the hell is this radical nut?"  Maybe
Obama was the more sane and rational of the two, but his name was at
the top of the letterhead, Ayers picked him, and it was Ayers
philosophy that Obama was promoting (using Saul Alinsky "Rules for
Radicals" techniques.  The more you know about the CAC and the
results, the more you understand why his campaign is so "in your face"
about suppressing that information.

Brad