[Rhodes22-list] political - the incredible shrinking sarah palin ?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Sep 27 15:09:55 EDT 2008

Peter,

Kathleen Parker is member of main stream media.  I am not aware of
conservative credentials.  Does this Kathleen Parker have any children?  Is
she jealous?

The personal attacks by the Main Stream Media and hidden Obama gang are
constant, but that does not make any of true or fact.

Keep in mind that people can call themselves about anything they want to.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA