[Rhodes22-list] political - the incredible shrinking sarah palin ?

petelargo petelauritzen at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 27 17:14:29 EDT 2008

Another conservative has turned against Palin:

Libertarian blogger and senior editor at Reason magazine, Radley Balko, once
heralded Pailn as "a good pick."

Looks like recent events, specifically her vague answer today on her foreign
policy credentials, has changed his mind.  He is now writing that he was
wrong to praise her.

Add Balko to the growing list.  As she continues to talk and show her lack
of knowledge of the issues, I am convinced that conservatives with any
comprehension of the seriousness of the issues today will have to abandon
their support.