[Rhodes22-list] The cure for our political woes

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 19:53:17 EDT 2008

Herb,

Nah, I don't want the job. Too many funerals and I'd get caught
sleeping on C-Span listening to the Senate gas bags. You want
Palin/Jindal12. I want to be the Director of FEMA.  All I need is one
laptop, a secretary/bookeeper, and a cell phone.  When a disaster
strikes, call the local mayor, tell him/her to hire whoever they want,
and send me the bill. That should save about 98% of FEMA's budget and
get the work done about 100 times faster.

Brad