[Rhodes22-list] Comrade Wallace and Comrade Peter - political - the incredible shrinking sarah palin

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 20:20:23 EDT 2008

Ed,

That lady you speak of is Maxine Waters of California.  Here's what
she had to say this Spring -

- In May 2008, Waters told Shell Oil President John Hofmeister at the
House Judiciary Committee's Task Force on Competition Policy and
Antitrust Laws, that if he didn't guarantee reduced gasoline prices if
Congress let the oil industry drill where it wanted, she would be in
favor of the government nationalizing American petroleum companies,
her specific words were, "Guess what this liberal will be all about,
this liberal will be all about socializing...." -

However, she's second-in-command of the idiots behind Pelosi in the
House.  I'm writing my adopted Congressman Gene Taylor (D) from the
Mississippi Gulf Coast this week and ask what, if anything, can be
done by the Dems (if they retain control of the House) to elect a new
speaker.

It still boggles my mind that in the middle of this national emergency
they would risk getting something positive done by loading the issue
with pork.  Disgraceful.

Brad