[Rhodes22-list] Stockholm 2

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 12:06:53 EDT 2008

Thanks, Ben.

Quite a few of my friends like to read these PDF's of my travels,, so I started sending them along to the list. On a previoius posting, I'd left everyone in Venice since last year...gotta go get everyone out & on to Milan ;^)

I'm working on #3....then Amsterdam, and for the record, I didn't inhale. ;^)

Can't keep the photos sharp through the compression/PDF conversions...first gen photos do look better.

elle