[Rhodes22-list] Stockholm 2

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Sep 30 14:00:36 EDT 2008

Nice.  I've never been to Stockholm, but I would really like to see it at
some point.  It reminds me of St. Petersburg, which is probably my favorite
international city that I've visited (which doesn't include that many
others).

http://theskinnyonbenny.com/pg3.php?spgmGal=034%20-%20Russia%20Trip%202%20-%
20St.%20Petersburg