[Rhodes22-list] New in Colorado

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Apr 1 17:50:37 EDT 2009

Jim:

I notice from your post that you are on Torch Lake in Michigan.  My wife
used to vacation on Torch Lake when she lived just outside of Detroit and I
have been making the 13 hour drive from Washington DC to Charlevoix Michigan
to visit my in laws for the past 25 years.  My new Rhodes 22 arrives exactly
two weeks from today and she will live in a slip at Herrington Harbor on the
Chesapeake Bay.  I live in the city and have no place for a trailer.  I may
eventualy trailer the boat up to Charlevoix at some point if we start
spending more of our summers up North.  How do you like sailing on Torch
Lake?  Do you take your boat out on Lake Michigan?