[Rhodes22-list] New in Colorado

Tom Hogarty tjhogarty at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:00:43 EDT 2009

I am from Big Horn, WY,  near Sheridan, and am spending some time on the
Chesapeake learning how to sail.  I am already on next year's  list for a
slip at Tongue River Marina at Decker, Montana.  I looked at many boats
before deciding on the Rhodes.  It is easy to launch, trailers well, but is
big enough to be safe (my opinion) on some of our more treacherous waters
like Yellowstone Lake or Jackson Lake. Last spring we picked up an '82 with
lots of wear and really enjoyed it.  This year were getting a redone '96
from Stan.  We will be on the Chesapeake for one more summer.   I am too new
at this to answer many question, but am happy to help if I can.
Tom Hogarty