[Rhodes22-list] New in Colorado

WYSailor09 sbadley at sheridanwy.net
Wed Apr 1 18:12:36 EDT 2009

Tom,

I am also from Big Horn and stopped by to look at your old boat that you
sold to your friend in Riverton. You mentioned you purchased a Rhodes and
were going to the Chesapeake. Hope you had a good season. What are you going
to do with your 82? I was out last Oct for the Annopolis sailboat show and
Stan took my wife, step daughter and I out for a sail. We enjoyed the time,
but Stan was very disapointed as the wind was light to nonexistant.

Scott Badley