[Rhodes22-list] Options for non-skid cockpit sole?

chetc cclocksin at buckeye-express.com
Sat Apr 4 21:00:06 EDT 2009

Hey Rhodies,

Our cockpit sole is getting a bit slippery and we need to get a grip...what
have you done for yours? We like the looks of the dri-dek tiles, but I don't
think they would stay put without screwing them down (which I really don't
want to do). Also saw some stuff called Kiwi Grip on the web that is a hard
acrylic polymer that you apply with a texture roller, but it seems pretty
expensive. Of course we've thought about just mixing some non skid additive
with paint and painting the cockpit sole too. Anyone have any good or bad
experiences with these or other methods? If so, I'd love to hear about them!

Thanks,

Chet