[Rhodes22-list] By way of introduction, Ahoy, and request for advice

Scott Badley SBadley at sheridanwy.net
Mon Apr 6 12:17:51 EDT 2009

Stan,

In Annapolis last October at the boat show you took my family out for a sale and we enjoyed it very much although the wind was very light. Since then we are looking into getting a Rhodes. Not very many sail boats in our area close to the inland lakes. I am looking for a recycled Rhodes with trailer ready to sail with only two requirements are a dual axel trailer and separate head enclosure for the spouse. I don't know what typical pricing will run but I hope to keep the package less than $7k to $8k. I don't know if this will be possible but let me know if you have something in mind.

Scott Badley
PO Box 483
Big Horn, WY 82833
(307) 752-0003