[Rhodes22-list] By way of introduction, Ahoy, and request for advice

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 10:23:47 EDT 2009

Andy,
Sounds like you have the right idea. Apparently somewhere along the line a
previous owner made some modifications to the pulley system. I will have
pictures of my cap and pulley system for you tonight. I know that Stan has made
modifications over the years, but I've never seen your arrangement.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/7/2009 8:51:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,