[Rhodes22-list] 2Re: Re design of Rhodes Interior and elimination of comp...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 16:36:32 EDT 2009

Art,
Leave the dam interior alone. Some of us don't want our lady friends to get
 too damn comfortable on our boats. Perhaps you like spending more time
with  yours than I do mine. An afternoon once or twice a year is sufficient.
The  remainder of the time is spend with da boys doing real sailing.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/13/2009 12:25:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,