[Rhodes22-list] Regatta

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 13:49:21 EDT 2009

Hi Greg,

I have signed up for the Regatta on Saturday.  This is going to be my first foray into anything like this.  Apart from a lot of boats, I don't know what to expect. Are you and Dan planning to be there?

I had to work out a problem with my Genoa furling system, for I had messed it up after taking it of the boat to add some telltales. Having reassembled it incorrectly, it was not furling back after deployment.  I had to sleep on it overnight and eventually figured it out.  It's OK now, I think.

My mast head light is not working.  I believe I broke a connection a the top end of the mast, close to the light, when I was installing the pipe insulation to prevent the cable slap within the mast.  So in solving one problem, I created another.  I will lower the mast this afternoon and do some detective work.

I have decided to install my transducer in the lazarette, and hopefully complete that before Saturday as well.