[Rhodes22-list] Prospective Rhodes 22 sailboat owner

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 24 16:12:58 EDT 2009

Tom,
There is a good probability I will be in St. Pete during the next two weeks, located at Boca Ciega, where our fellow skipper Ron Singerman is located.  He has contacted you in a separate email.  Another from our fleet, Rob Lowe from Virginia is also expecting to be in the area, so the R22 will be well represented.  I'll be alert to email as I can be of any assist.
Art Czerwonky
s/v Mary Jane
Atlanta