[Rhodes22-list] Hello everyone

DownHill jadoucet at snet.net
Mon Apr 27 17:29:18 EDT 2009

Chris,

I have a  (2004,1986) Rhodes 22 that was originally docked in Norwalk, Ct
and is now on Lake Candlewood, new fairfield ct.  The lake is ~ 11 miles
long & ~ 2 mi wide, but it is ringed with hills that make the winds tricky.
I've sailed most of the sound over the years & can give you specific advice.
Contact me privately so we do not bore the others on the list.

Cheers,

Joe