[Rhodes22-list] might be a mistake here

Eric Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 13:31:52 EDT 2009

Deena,

Don't mean to be rude, but it was pretty obvious that MJM's comments were
not directed at you.

MJM's spelling can muddy the interpretation a bit sometimes, but it's not
that difficult to get the general idea.

So, save your indignation .....

Rik
______________________________

Dear All,

I made a mistake interpretting some of the comments here when I joined the
list.  Most of the  subjects were already in progress when I arived.  I
thought you guys were all working with Stan coming up with ideas to help
him.  My thoughts and comments about promotions and pricing  where only
general practices from years ago  as a store manager brought up only to help
you all.  I DO NOT DO OR PROMOTE ANY BUSINESS HERE!    I am not interested
in making any money or commssions off any product to take away from you or
general boats.  I thought this was a rhodes forum and based on the comments
already here thought I had something to contribute.  The dig "like Deena"
and "was like Deena" inaddition to the false accusations directed at me are
uncalled for.

Deena

--
"Like children, Americans will sooner or later discover that they cannot
rely on some authority to take care of them and still be free.  It is a