[Rhodes22-list] Portable Butane Stove Question

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Mon Aug 3 10:40:42 EDT 2009

Unfortunately, the unsubscribe link just leads to the website page
that talks about how the mailing list works.  However, it does not
walk you step-by-step through how to unsubscribe.  There is just a
link to "Account Maintenance", which is where you actually
unsubscribe.  Most folks figure that out, but sometimes you need
something more obvious.  Here is the unsubscribe link (scroll to the
bottom of that page) -

I'll get the list signature updated with the correct URL shortly.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
Lake Sinclair, GA