[Rhodes22-list] AC panel?

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Mon Aug 3 16:54:32 EDT 2009

Chris,

This is a picture of my panel area.  The voltmeter toggle is on the DC panel labeled charger.  I do not have the 30 amp switch that you have.  Judging by the size of it I would think it is a reset switch rather than a true breaker. I will probably install a full panel with two 15 amp breakers, one 20 amp and a dipole 30 amp main. This will take car of both my GFI outlets and I'll have a spare for when I install my charging unit. This is the setup that Casey recommends. Thanks for the information you supplied.

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity