[Rhodes22-list] AC panel?

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Aug 3 18:18:20 EDT 2009

Ron:

I agree that the switch I have is probably just a reset.  I see that you
have a voltmeter.  I have been looking at the xantrex linkLITE meter, kind
of pricey but has some nice features.  $349 at west marine.  Let me know if
you install the charger and how it goes.

http://www.xantrex.com/web/id/273/p/1/pt/5/product.asp