[Rhodes22-list] Cracks in Cement Ballast

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 08:02:33 EDT 2009

For once I must disagree with Stan. Had water settled into and somehow
penetrated the formulated ballast it will expand when it freezes and can cause
damage to the trunk area. Other owners have experienced this problem over
the  years and have had to repair it themselves or have a yard do it.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/4/2009 6:36:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,