[Rhodes22-list] Miracles?

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Mon Aug 10 14:20:54 EDT 2009

thanks for asking Rob

yep she' s a completely DRY boat bilge wise this year!!
No minor accomplishment as I made so many mistakes this year!

I have to put a big sign up on the CB pennant tube so that when I
pull up the board again I remember to insert a tube from the
to replace the pennant pipe so that rain water drains directly to the
open trunk.. oops I did it again and we had a drencher and I had an
inch of rain water all through my bilge.  Not a pretty sight and of
course can be totally destructive to your ballast if its not protected.

But we got her going and I went out an ordered 6 fuel filters from
Tohatsu so Im ready to change them when she begins to not turn over
on the first try again this year.  Despite treating my gas in the
tank, I had too many issues with the motor which was brand new last yr.

Heading into Rockaway Inlet from Jamaica Bay Saturday 8/8/09
exactly 5 years ago  I since I bought the boat from in Port
Jefferson, LI