[Rhodes22-list] Battery location question ...

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Wed Aug 12 09:56:22 EDT 2009

Muireann's a 1993/2008 boat and her motor battery is under the sink.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p24937131/motor%2Bbattery%2B-%2Bsmall.jpg

I know it's heresy with good sailing weather still ahead of us, but I've
started to plan my winter projects and relocating the motor battery may go
on the list.  The only other Rhodes I spent much time on had her motor
battery under aft part the settee, accessible through a removable panel in
the settee.

I have two questions and a request.

Q1: Anyone else have their motor battery in the same location as Muireann's?

Q2: Has anyone performed the relocation I'm contemplating?

R1: Would someone with their battery located under the settee send a few
pics to help me make my relocation effort as OEM as possible?

Thanks to all!

Mike

-----
Mike Cheung