[Rhodes22-list] Battery location question ...

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 10:03:45 EDT 2009

Mike,

One issue you may have with moving the battery over to the port side is with
weight balancing.  Having both the battery and the motor on the same side
may cause you to list to port.  You may want to pull the battery out of its
current location and just try it on the other side to see the effect before
you start moving wires.

Hank