[Rhodes22-list] Another ethanol-related failure point

david.walker5 at comcast.net david.walker5 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 17:41:17 EDT 2009

I too am having OB problems with my Yamaha 9.9. Will not idle and speed hunts up and down. Prelim diagnosis is a clogged idle jet. I don't understand why small OB's are so finicky. I have a Honda snow blower that is 15 years old never been worked on never had gas additive never had the gas run out at the end of the season and has always stored outside  and has never failed to start on the first pull and run perfectly.

Dave