[Rhodes22-list] cockpit table post holder

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Aug 19 14:47:41 EDT 2009

Art,
We have an inexpensive small folding table we use in the cockpit when
we don't need the big one. When we use a small table in the cockpit
we are generally further forward than the table support but not as
far forward as the hatch table which impedes cabin access some. The
small folding table also helps with food prep in the cabin. It stores
flat in the head. I've posted pix in the past. They come in plastic
or wood. Ours is wood and we varnished it so it looks better than it
is. We also notched the corners so it fits snug against the mast
support in the cabin.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD