[Rhodes22-list] main unfurlling problem

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 07:15:55 EDT 2009

Richard,

I think that Lee is 100% correct. The dent may be hindering your furling
and should be removed. Since the mast is aluminum, it shouldn't be that big
of a  project to remove it. Also, your furling technique might be at fault.
Remember  to keep tension on the outhaul line as you are furling the main.
This gives you  a nice tight wrap.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/19/2009 4:46:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,