[Rhodes22-list] need more info on center board and trunk repair

carlM cmuntean at att.net
Thu Aug 20 17:58:34 EDT 2009

Good.. still wondering how you get the epoxy from the syringe that is in
Roger Philija's centerboard and trunk repair into the voids between the new
panels and the trunk wall...he talks about finding a good hole to inject
into but if you've firmly taped the new replacement sheets into place there
aren't any hole unless you've pre drilled them before installing the sheets
I'm I missing something here?
Carl