[Rhodes22-list] Wiring Q. with the electric O/B lift

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Thu Aug 27 18:05:17 EDT 2009

The electrical panel is only rated up to a certain amperage.  It's
very likely that the starter current would melt it into slag.  So, it
gets it's own circuit.  Don't know what the amp draw is on the
electric lift, but could be the same issue.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
Lake Sinclair, GA