[Rhodes22-list] Wiring Q. with the electric O/B lift

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Aug 27 21:03:28 EDT 2009

Rick:

I have a new GB R22 2009 with a Yamaha 8 hp and electric lift.  I am quite
pleased with the electric lift.  No problems this first season.  I beleive
the lift is direct wired to the starter battery, I have two batteries, I
don't need to turn on any circuit breaker switches to operate the lift.
Easy and quick up and down with the outboard.  I also leave my main switch
to the "both" position while the motor is running so it charges both
batteries.