[Rhodes22-list] Something old and something new : 71 Rhodes and 08 Rhodes at Kinzua

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 21:00:33 EDT 2009

Mike,

You would only see Blue Heron tied up to the E 55th gas dock because we're
in the cafe eating great steaks and hamburgers.  Do you remember which pier
you saw the R22 at?

I beg your pardon, but Blue Heron is not a rogue Rhodes.  She is just a
terrorist boat which is much less naughty (but just as nautical.)  It is all
Stan's fault.  He started building her in December of 1992 and finished the
following January.  That made the ID number out of bounds according to the
DHS algorithm for validating boat IDs used by the ODNR.  I had to go in
person to the ODNR office with a picture of the plate before they would
renew my registration last year.

Rick