[Rhodes22-list] Something old and something new : 71 Rhodes and 08 Rhodes at Kinzua

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Mon Aug 31 10:03:23 EDT 2009

Rick & Mike,

 Sorry for replying so late but there was weekend sailing to attend to so
I'm sure you understand. As much as I would like to do a fleet event this
year I'm somewhat trailer challanged at the moment. I have spent the last
two years trying to get a plate for my NJ trailer in the Commune wealth
known as PA. Since the old as the hills model trailer has no Vin number and
both Triad and Stan were unable or unwilling to help me out I had to get a
reconstructed title by rebuilding the trailer frame from the ground up. I
replaced the axle added disc brakes, new lights, new fenders and had a pair
trailer jacks installed on the back of the frame a la  Rodger P. I'm
currently waiting for the new plate to arrive but don't expect to see it
till the end of September. I've been lucky over the past year and a half
avoiding the trailer Nazies and don't want to push my luck. Next year
however its game on.

Fair Winds
John S