[Rhodes22-list] Deck Maintenance

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Sun Aug 30 20:28:30 EDT 2009

Dan,

I forget to mention that I prefer the Presta Ultra cutting creme on the
second pass rather than the Finesse.  It is just about double the amount
than Finesse at
th same price.  Downside is that you have to order it From Presta on-line.
I found it easier to use and much less spatter.  With both products keep
them wet with spray when using.

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity