[Rhodes22-list] Call for Advice

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 06:24:25 EST 2009

Frank,

Try backing the Rhodes in towards shore with the centerboard and rudder
raised using only the motor for direction and lay out your anchor line. Tie
off  the front anchor line and then throw out a stern anchor to keep the stern
close  to shore.You will be able to step off in about a foot of water or so
unless your  shore line is extremely steep. Remember, with the centerboard
raised, the R22  can go where larger boats cannot.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/3/2009 6:03:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,