[Rhodes22-list] Hello, from new member

Derek Dodson ddodson at ebcc.com
Sat Dec 5 12:15:56 EST 2009

Hello, I  just purchased a 1985 Rhodes22. I have never sailed before except
on a small sail boat and so I

know I have a lot of learning to do about rigging and really everything in
general. My goal is to set up everything on my boat so it can be set up and
sailed single handed if needed.

I have read several things on the owners page and everyone seems pretty
helpful and has a lot of input and ideas.

I have a few questions that perhaps I could find some help with.

1.       I am looking for a owner's manual with a list of the hardware that
I need.

2.       My boat does not have the winch or mast support that is built on
stern of boat that is needed to raise the mast, I am going to attempt to
build something and would like to hear from others for advice and even some
pictures.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Derek Dodson