[Rhodes22-list] Hello, from new member

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Dec 8 18:30:49 EST 2009

Ben,

It has been said that when Shakespeare had one of his characters state ''Let's kill all the lawyers,'' it was the corrupt, unethical lawyers he was referring to. Shakespeare's exact line ''The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers,'' was stated by Dick the Butcher in ''Henry VI'' who thought that if he disturbed law and order, he could become king. Shakespeare meant it as a compliment to attorneys and judges who instill justice in society.  What was he thinking?

Be careful or you will be given Ed's old job of official greeter.  Your sensitivity training is overdue.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "BenCittadino"  Tuesday, December 08, 2009 6:14 PM