[Rhodes22-list] Kindle versus Sony Touch Reader, Experience?

Gregg MacMillan gjm at techgra.com
Thu Dec 17 10:51:27 EST 2009

On Dec 17, 2009, at 10:39 AM, Arthur H. Czerwonky wrote:

> Has anyone had experience or working knowledge with these electronic
> readers?

Art--

I have the original Kindle and use it everyday for books, newspapers,
magazines, and blogs.  It syncs to the iPhone, so you can pickup
reading on your iPhone if you want. I'm sure the newer models are
better than the one I have, but I'm waiting to see what the rumored
Apple iTablet will be like.

--Gregg

T e c h n e G r a p h i c s, I n c.
1 . 8 0 0 . 7 7 1 . 3 1 7 1