[Rhodes22-list] Kindle versus Sony Touch Reader, Experience?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 13:13:00 EST 2009

Art,
Kimberly has one of the original Kindle's and uses it all the time. You can
 download books without having to connect to a computer. It uses wireless
cell  technology to give you access to download just about anything you would
ever  want. It holds something like 200 books and you decide what you want
to keep or  erase.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/17/2009 10:51:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gjm at techgra.com writes:

On Dec  17, 2009, at 10:39 AM, Arthur H. Czerwonky wrote:

> Has anyone had  experience or working knowledge with these electronic
>  readers?

Art--

I have the original Kindle and use it everyday  for books, newspapers,
magazines, and blogs.  It syncs to the  iPhone, so you can pickup
reading on your iPhone if you want. I'm  sure the newer models are
better than the one I have, but I'm  waiting to see what the rumored
Apple iTablet will be  like.

--Gregg

T e c h n e  G r a p h i c s, I n c.
1 . 8 0 0 . 7 7 1 . 3 1 7 1