[Rhodes22-list] Kindle versus Sony Touch Reader, Experience?

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 17 22:43:58 EST 2009

Thanks, Caesar, excellent points!  Did you not keep it?  I picked up a Sony reader from Office Depot, and the screen looks mighty small, maybe the same size as the Kindle.  I got the 'Touch' model, but wonder if that is worth an extra hundred bucks.  It can draw, save, upload and download from a compute.  I downloaded a sample to my PC, no ebook needed, but even my 8.9" netbook is bulky.  Thinking, thinking.

Art