[Rhodes22-list] Kindle versus Sony Touch Reader, Experience?

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 17 23:02:10 EST 2009

Mike,

Thanks for clarifying to BiAl so he can wash his Bile off the deck!  Now to the issue of our forum - Put me in favor of open.  The only objection I have ever had was when the political dialog became bitter personal attack, and I think most, even MJM, wanted that over and done.  Even when we disagree we are all in the same boat and need to build not destroy the feeling of respect within the fleet.  Now about the Health Care Bill...

I might suggest that we are sometimes sloppy about keeping the subject line up with the messages we send.

Art