[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes List- Robertson's Rules Of Order

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Dec 18 06:45:40 EST 2009

John,
This list has been in place for a long time now. The rules have been
discussed to death for years and the current charter works. Big Al needs to take
a Prozac and don't call me in the morning.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/17/2009 4:38:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jlock at relevantarts.com writes:

On Dec  17, 2009, at 16:28, BenCittadino wrote:
> I propose a robust debate on  how the list should work vis-a-vis
> subject
> matter and  that we informally agree that once a consensus appears
> the  rest
> of us tacitly agree to abide by it.
>
> I like the  open-forum model. What do YOU think?

Thanks for your comments  Ben.  However, before we head down this road
Yet One More Time,  let me remind everyone that our List Charter is
still in place and  serves as the baseline for what is acceptable on
the list. (see link  in my previous reply).  If you wish to have a
conversation  about changing the List Charter, that's a different sort
of topic  and can be supported as such.

Cheers!
John  Lock