[Rhodes22-list] Kindle versus Sony Touch Reader, Experience?

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 21 10:31:57 EST 2009

Mike,

There is some email conversion required in order translate into the Kindle format.  Do you ever use this feature.  Do you know if you can create a document on the Kindle, then transfer it into a .doc via USB or send as an email?  Although limited this almost starts to act like a computer.  Thanks for the feedback - this seems much more credible than the Sony at this point.

Art