[Rhodes22-list] The Unsinkable Rhodes

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Dec 21 11:01:54 EST 2009

Lee,

I think you might need a snowblower!  Actually, with the winds that we had
on Sunday, it might have blown away by itself, leaving you no good reason
not to go sailing.  I can hear At Ease crying for a sail (all the way from
NY.)

BTW, if you don't cover or remove that pretty tiller, it will turn gray as
the weather penetrates the varnish.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY