[Rhodes22-list] The Unsinkable Rhodes

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Dec 21 11:13:50 EST 2009

Mike,

You can't tell from the pictures but the tiller is already pretty gray
on top.  I've thought about a cover or revarnishing but then I priced a
new tiller and figured it wasn't worth the effort.  I'm not too
concerned about looks but I don't want the thing to break on me while
I'm out sailing.

So far it's lasted 4 years with no care.  I might try to get another
year out of it.

Lee