[Rhodes22-list] Motor Lift Repair - what material?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 06:55:51 EST 2009

Patrick,
A quick search in your yellow pages under plastic will give the names of
local dealers. Otherwise and the same search through Google will get you what
 you need. Be sure you make it clear to the people you are speaking with
that the  material needs to be UV resistant.
You are not alone in that part of the country. You may actually see another
 Rhodes sailing with you.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/22/2009 11:09:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,